The Maintenance Technician is a key role that supports the Property Management team by performing a variety of maintenance and repair jobs and is key to the company’s mission of client satisfaction. Compass Commercial provides competitive wages depending on experience plus benefits to include health insurance. If you are currently in the maintenance field or construction industry, this opportunity offers some security, stability and change of pace.
The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to figure out the problems and fix almost anything! We need your electrical, plumbing, finish carpentry, drywall, painting and HVAC skills and knowledge.
- Good customer service and communication skills – You will be face to face with our clients daily and partner with the property management staff to solve maintenance and repair issues.
- Ability to address and balance regular maintenance activities with urgent repair issue.
- Professional maintenance or skilled construction trade experience is very helpful.
- Their own basic tools, transportation and good driving record.
- Time management, organizational and prioritization skills: Essential to maintaining a schedule and completing work in a timely manner.
- Work order management important for tracking time and cost of repairs via mobile device or computer.
- Acceptable criminal record check/bondable
Come join our team! Apply today. If interested reply and attach your resume, cover letter, compensation requirements, and professional references with the subject line “Maintenance Technician” to email@example.com.