There’s a bigger picture found in every portfolio we manage.
As trusted advisors, Compass Commercial Asset Management works with you to understand your investment goals and help you maximize the value of your property for the long term. We help you protect the value of your real estate investments so you can be confident that your assets will continue to produce results for years to come. Asset Managers are focused on building lasting client relationships by supporting our clients’ long-term business goals throughout the unique legacy of each property. We look to create and implement strategies that increase the value of your asset for the long-term. What we do:
- Analyze your investment and its position in the marketplace to create a strategy for long-term success
- Develop a 3-year business plan for the property – including hold/sell/development recommendations
- Assist building owners in the appraisal process
- Help to ensure compliance with third-party agreements or restrictions
- Assist with marketing your property and work to develop a leasing strategy
- Align with your brokerage team to evaluate investment sale proposals
- Offer advisory to analyze viability of prospective tenants
- Advise and consult with construction services and architects in the design and build out of vacant space or tenant improvements
- Ensure building specs and standards are met during design and build out
- Work with property accounting staff in tax preparation and filing of annual returns and regulatory requirements
- Preparation of draft leases upon careful negotiation of terms following review of Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Work with ownership and legal advisor for final lease documentation
- Coordinate lease execution and document distribution
Compass Commercial is trusted by more property owners than any other management company in Central Oregon. Want to reduce your operating expenses? Learn More. (Links to PM contact form). Find an Asset Manager Learn what our Asset and Property Management team can do for you: Download our Fact Sheet.
Higher rents. Lower costs. Increased value.
The Compass Commercial Property Management team includes highly trained and responsive Certified Property Managers (CPM®) with dedicated accounting and lease administration support and real estate professionals with 100+ combined years of experience. We are currently entrusted with managing more than 1.6 million square feet of retail, industrial, mixed-use, office, research and development and medical space in Central Oregon. With a level of service is on par with national management firms, we remain focused on individual owner goals. Whether we’re managing 2,000 square feet or 47,000 square feet, we maximize the value of each real estate asset.
Roadmap to Success
Successful property management requires a clear vision for the property and due diligence to identify prospective tenants that meet the unique requirements of each project. To attract the right tenants, Compass Commercial Property Management focuses on making sure a prospective tenant’s experience is positive from the moment they step foot on the property. This includes making sure your property puts its best foot forward by carefully managing maintenance and implementing recommended strategies to achieve results.
Property management services include:
- Annual budget preparation and review
- Preparation of property operation manual
- Income collection and cash flow management
- Lease compliance and administration
- Management of maintenance and service – including requests, vendor bids, inspections, common area maintenance, etc.
- Advise landlords on building improvements, repairs and tenant improvements
- Tenant/Owner relations
- Manage fire and life safety systems
- Review and renew insurance certificates for owners and audit tenant required policies
- Tax assessment appeals
- Data processing for monthly statements, lease abstracts and other data for efficiency
- Marketing and leasing vacant spaces
- Preparation of yearly budgets
- Preparation of CAM recaps at the end of the year
- Advising landlords on rental rates
- Keeping tenants happy so they renew their leases
- Strong utilization of technology keeps our team efficient and accessible
- Our staff is available around the clock, including weekends and holidays, to make sure your property is secure and well maintained.
With Compass Commercial Property Management in your corner, you’ll have higher rents, lower costs and increased value in your investments — with more time to do what you love.