MORE THAN BROKERS, WE’RE TRUSTED ADVISORS.
THE COMPASS COMMERCIAL DIFFERENCE
With the largest team of commercial brokers in Central Oregon, we perform on average over 350 transactions annually.
"Compass Commercial is the most credible business we have dealt with, not just within the real estate industry, but in the Central Oregon business community as a whole."
"You took the time to fully understand our needs. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into making this transaction come together. I wholeheartedly recommend without hesitation that anyone who needs a commercial broker work with you. They won't be disappointed!"
"The fact that both parties came away from the process satisfied with the outcome is a powerful testament to [Compass Commercial’s] work."
Reaching the right buyers…
Is it the right time to sell? What does the market indicate? How should you effectively price your property? Once we’ve helped you answer these important questions, simply listing your property isn’t enough. We outline a targeted marketing plan to reach the right buyers.
- Extensive industry networks
- Deep-rooted relationships throughout Central Oregon and beyond
- Carefully crafted marketing strategies and creative solutions
- Regional and national listing sources
- Proprietary databases
- Distinctive signage
- Innovative social media campaigns
We know Central Oregon.
Whether your commercial real estate needs involve 1,000 square feet in office space, a 50,000 square foot industrial building, residential land for development or a landmark retail shopping center for investment, Compass Commercial’s market knowledge is unsurpassed.
- More access to commercial property throughout Central Oregon than any other firm
- Superior knowledge of listings both on and off the market, through expanded industry networks
- Unparalleled market knowledge
- Meticulous negotiation expertise
Marketing to ideal tenants and creating efficiencies.
With integrated services to create efficiencies, we offer property owners a competitive edge:
- In-house Asset & Property Management,
- Leasing and Construction Services help streamline the process
- Careful evaluation of prospective tenants in consideration of your goals
- Emphasis on filling vacancies with solid credit tenants
- Targeted marketing to propel the leasing strategy
- Superior market knowledge
- Extensive relationships and team communication (we know which companies are in the market for new space, which leases are expiring soon and which buildings offer comparable space for more or less money).
Tenants … find your happy place.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, a retail store, a manufacturer or a national business, we help clients, big and small secure long or short-term space to meet their needs. Evaluating each space with considerations such as:
- Current needs and potential future requirements
- Expansion or downsizing goals
- Leasing terms (rental rate, leasing period)
- Location, parking, pedestrian and traffic flow
We simplify the process of securing a winning space, creating happy tenants ready to prosper.
Creating solutions for your business is our business.Search Business Listings
Sell Your Business
Business owners in all trades turn to Compass Commercial for business sales expertise and consultation. We evaluate your business and determine the ideal timing and optimum strategy to help you seamlessly transition to other ventures.
Business sales services include:
- Business valuations to guide the process of determining a fair price when you’re ready to sell
- Strategies for upside potential and marketing your business opportunity to capitalize on them
- Promoting business opportunities through a vast network of potential buyers, targeting specific buyers as appropriate
Buy a Successful Business
Buyers seeking to live and work in Oregon come to us from all over the country looking for opportunities. Whatever your needs, our knowledge of viable business prospects is statewide, with an emphasis on the Central Oregon regions of Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver and La Pine.
Buyer services include:
- Identification of potential opportunities from an extensive database of businesses for sale
- Negotiation of purchase terms and agreements
- Qualifying each opportunity to ensure business viability
Our business brokers work with bankers, CPAs and attorneys to safeguard every negotiation and uphold the legal standards of each business transaction.
Not all business opportunities are public information. Please consult with our business brokers, who often represent confidential listings.
Sometimes You Need a Little Guidance
Compass Commercial works closely with clients to evaluate opportunities through feasibility studies, pro forma evaluations and other consulting services to ensure that client objectives are successfully accomplished.
Our commercial real estate consulting services create significant value and include:
- Customer/demographic research
- Opinion of Value and market insights on all types of land, commercial, industrial, residential and institutional properties
- Market feasibility and analysis
- Pro forma development
- Business and Redevelopment strategy and support
- Branding and marketing strategies for complex, underutilized and distressed real estate assets
Our Consultants Provide Many Benefits
We’re here to:
- Support your need for extensive research before you make a big decision
- See opportunities and help you develop plans to capitalize on them
- Identify risks and avoid potential pitfalls
- Help survey complete portfolio information
- Provide general business consultation and support
- Reduce costs and increase operating efficiencies
- Help you identify pitfalls in your planning
- Help to create strategies for long-term growth
Clients from all sectors of the real estate community rely on our trusted advisory services
to help them make complex decisions with confidence.