Schultz Receives Top Producer Award
BEND, OR – Compass Commercial Real Estate Services is pleased to announce that Erich Schultz, SIOR was awarded the firm’s Top Broker status for 2014.
Schultz negotiated several notable transactions throughout the year including the lease of 815 Bond Street to BMC in the Old Mill District, the sale of 2731 SW Airport Way in Redmond and the sale of American Licorice’s former offices in Northwest Crossing.
In addition to awarding the top producer, Compass Commercial gave accolades to members of its team in the following categories:
- 2014 Largest Sale Transaction of the Year awarded to John Keba, CPM®, ARM® and Patrick Kesgard, CCIM for negotiating the sale of Mt. Bachelor Plaza.
- 2014 Largest Lease Transaction of the Year awarded to Russell Huntamer, Principal Broker and Stephen Toomey, CCIM for leasing space in Bend River Promenade to Hobby Lobby.
The company also recognized the following members of its team for excellence in service and outstanding performance.
- Graham Dent, Broker
- Steve Hendley, Construction Services Manager
- Terry O’Neil, Broker
- Luke Ross, Property Manager
- Sandi Mickel, Broker Services