NOW HIRING: Vice President of Property Management
Central Oregon's leading commercial property management firm is searching for a VP of Property Management, a key member of Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management, an Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) firm.
Central Oregon’s leading commercial property management firm is searching for a VP of Property Management, a key member of Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management, an AMO® firm. The VP of Property Management shall supervise the Property Management and Facility Maintenance team, overseeing all operational aspects of a third-party management portfolio of office, retail and industrial properties of varying sizes within the Central Oregon region.
The candidate shall possess strong knowledge of building and mechanical systems with a background in construction or tenant improvement, is solid in bidding, negotiating and managing vendor contracts, adherence to IREM® best management practices important to maintaining the physical asset, effectively marketing properties, and effectively managing portfolios to sustain and/or increase profitability and value, performing in a manner that contributes to client retention. The VP of Property Management will provide leadership, direction and support to assigned staff and other team members striving for property management excellence in a cooperative team environment.
For a full job description of responsibilities and requirements, click here.
The ideal candidate demonstrates the following skills and abilities:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of property management operations and able to hold the leadership position of Executive CPM® within the Company.
- Effective team building skills in management and leadership of a team.
- Skilled in modeling company core values and fostering a collaborative team in a company culture of excellence.
- Excellent human relation skills demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with clients, tenants, vendors and stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-discipline.
- Impeccable driving record /passes criminal background check / bondable.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and accounting reports.
- Computer competency in Microsoft Office, with strong proficiency on Excel and Word, as well as property management software (Appfolio, Yardi or Skyline).
Please send a cover letter and resume, including compensation expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you are the best person for this position.