Caroline McDonald, RPA®
Regional Property Manager, Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Property Management for office and retail tenants, ranging from big box users and national company branch
offices to owner-operated restaurants and retailers
Caroline McDonald, RPA® joined as Regional Property Manager, after moving with her husband to Bend from Phoenix, Arizona. Caroline has worked in the industry since 2002 and her property management experience includes managing the day-to-day operations of a multi-city portfolio of hospitality, office and retail properties, CAM/NNN reconciliations, lease preparation and execution, lease renewal negotiations, risk management, managing improvement projects, and acting as liaison between owner and tenant. Caroline takes extra care to ensure that owner goals are exceeded and tenant relations are exceptional.
Background & Experience
Caroline began working in real estate at a Portland multi-family management company. In 2005, she joined an owner-operated commercial property management and development company, headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, that included retail, office, hotel, multi-family and other commercial assets. Caroline was involved in daily operations, leasing and property management of the commercial assets. In 2013, she moved to Scottsdale, Arizona to open, staff and manage the corporate office for the Beaverton company, while continuing to manage the commercial properties in the Northwest. After 12 years with this company, Caroline and her husband moved back to Oregon to enjoy the quality of life Central Oregon offers, including fishing, camping and generally enjoying the outdoors.
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication, emphasis in Marketing; St. Cloud State University
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial – 2017
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) from Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI)
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA®) from American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources™ (SPHR™) certification from Human Resources Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
“Could not be more pleased with Caroline’s management of our property! Always a quick response to any issues that come up, and she does regular inspections of our building. Professional service with a personal touch. We feel safe and secure!” — Marilyn Anibal