Jackie Niebling, CCIM, CPM®, CRRP
VP of Asset & Property Mgmt., Principal Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Asset Management, Property Management, Consulting Services, Property Repositioning
Jackie Niebling has more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate management with a depth of knowledge in retail, office, industrial, multi-family, private estates and facilities management. She joined Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management in 2019, after serving as the director of commercial leasing and asset management for Weidner Investment Services in Kirkland, Washington.
Background & Experience
Jackie’s career began as an onsite leasing and property manager for a mixed portfolio of office and retail properties for one of the leading REIT’s in the country, proceeded by 20+ years focused on private investment portfolios that specialized in urban development and value add properties, including mixed-use, large lifestyle centers, office, industrial, personal aircraft hangars and development.
Additionally, she was responsible for portfolio management with annual revenues of over $4 billion and 3 million square feet with national oversight responsibilities of 10 states and 4 Canadian provinces. Jackie has extensive project management experience with projects ranging from $1 million to $300 million; ground-up, redevelopment and historical preservation. She has recently spent the last year assisting with the development of the University of Washington 3-million square-foot innovation district in partnership with industry partners focused on clean energy.
- Master of Finance, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, University of Portland, Portland, OR
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial – 2019
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®)
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Retail Real Estate Professional (CRRP)
- Certified Retail Professional (CXP)
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM)
- Certified Leasing Specialist (CLS)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)