Property Manager, Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Property Management and Commercial Leasing.
Jamie comes to Compass Commercial as an accomplished real estate broker, formerly with Harcourts The Garner Group. She offers clients a wealth of real-estate, life and business knowledge, plus a passion for providing professional and enthusiastic service to meet their individual needs.
Background & Experience
In addition to her real estate experience, Jamie also has years of experience in the fields of business, communication and health care administration. After graduating from college with a Bachelor of Arts degree, she was employed in the telecommunications industry in Seattle. Then she served in administration in the healthcare industry, primarily in Bend. Jamie also lived in Barcelona, Spain, where she taught English.
Although her primary focus is working on real estate, Jamie’s love of outdoor activities takes her to the slopes, hiking and waterskiing. Jamie also enjoys giving back to the community, assisting with events like Heaven Can Wait and the St. Charles annual fundraiser, the Saints Gala.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Arts/Business Marketing, Northern Arizona University, College of Business Administration, Flagstaff
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial – 2019
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)