Krista Polvi, CPM®
Regional Property Manager, Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Retail, Office, Industrial and Association Management. Real Estate Re-positioning.
Krista joined the Asset & Property Management division of Compass Commercial in June 2010 as part of our merger with Equity Growth Management. She has lived in Bend and worked in the real estate industry since 2005, primarily in property and asset management. Krista became a Partner in 2014. As a partner, she has become involved in the intricacies of running a business.
Background & Experience
Krista earned her Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation in 2013 through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®). In order to accomplish this she had to a take variety of courses, pass multiple exams, and had to have manged a minimum amount of square footage over a certain number of years. She currently manages approximately 270,000 square feet made up of retail, office and industrial properties. Krista enjoys the challenge of re-positioned retail and office properties to make the more leasable in the market.
Krista moved to Bend in 2005 after completing her education at Indiana University where she competed on the Division One Water Polo Team. Bend is where she met her husband and started her family. They enjoy all of the outdoor activities that Bend has to offer, including: mountain biking, backpacking, snow skiing, trail running, and swimming and paddle boarding up in the high Cascade Lakes.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Political Science, with a Business Management Certificate at Indiana University
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Inducted into Collegiate Water Polo Association Hall of Fame — 2017
- Cascade Business News Accomplished Under 40 Award — 2014
- Awarded Shareholder — 2014
- Joined Compass Commercial — 2010
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) from Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)