RESOURCES: For Realtors and Property Managers
The COVID-19 virus is causing changes in our day-to-day behavior, personally and professionally. The real estate community is stepping up to provide resources and educational courses online through webinars with a variety of resources and guides.
- OREF has the most recent real estate forms, including an addendum for an automatic extension for transaction deadlines.
- The Senate passed legislation to support Realtors®, brokers and associations during COVID-19. The “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” can be viewed here.
- Oregon Association of Realtors (OAR) online resource guide
- National Association of Realtors online resource guide
Online Continued Education:
- OAR members can gain access to online webinars now through April 18 here.
- With forms of business moving online these days, prepare your team to be online with IREM’s Form Your Virtual Team Once your team is set up Lead Your Virtual Team with their online course.
- IREM offers a variety of continuing education courses here