RESOURCES: For the Community
With the recent “Stay Home, Save Lives” policy passed by Governor Brown, employees are looking for ways to succeed in their careers from home. So is true for the many restaurants switching over to delivery and pick-up orders. With all that is happening, now is the time to continue to support our community and the businesses that make Central Oregon such a special place.
- Central Oregon Health Council online resource guide with daily updates
- Support local businesses Shop Small – Redmond Guide
- Support local restaurants and keep up to date with the 2020 Take-out Guide
- Stay healthy with tips from the CDC
- Learn more about social distancing from the CDC
- Resources For Central Oregon Employers, Employees and the Community