Licensed in the State of Oregon
Asset Management, Property Management, Consulting Services, Property Repositioning
Jackie Niebling has more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate management with a depth of knowledge in retail, office, industrial, multi-family, private estates and facilities management. She joined Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management in 2019, after serving as the director of commercial leasing and asset management for Weidner Investment Services in Kirkland, Washington.
Background & Experience
Jackie’s career began as an onsite leasing and property manager for a mixed portfolio of office and retail properties for one of the leading REIT’s in the country, proceeded by 20+ years focused on private investment portfolios that specialized in urban development and value add properties, including mixed-use, large lifestyle centers, office, industrial, personal aircraft hangars and development.
Additionally, she was responsible for portfolio management with annual revenues of over $4 billion and 3 million square feet with national oversight responsibilities of 10 states and 4 Canadian provinces. Jackie has extensive project management experience with projects ranging from $1 million to $300 million; ground-up, redevelopment and historical preservation. She has recently spent the last year assisting with the development of the University of Washington 3-million square-foot innovation district in partnership with industry partners focused on clean energy.
- Master of Finance, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, University of Portland, Portland, OR
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial – 2019
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®)
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Retail Real Estate Professional (CRRP)
- Certified Retail Professional (CXP)
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM)
- Certified Leasing Specialist (CLS)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)