Unlock the potential of 16.1 prime acres at the intersection of Deschutes and Butler Market Roads, nestled within the vibrant Petrosa master-planned community by Pahlisch Homes. This coveted corner is poised for a thriving commercial hub. The entire 16.1 acres is priced at $22 per square foot, with the smallest lot size being 0.75 acres (pricing available upon request).
This offering pertains specifically to the sale of the commercial component within Petrosa, strategically located to accommodate a grocery store and other retail businesses. With approximately 1,100 residences in the Petrosa community, this commercial space will cater to the immediate and surrounding neighborhoods as well as effectively capturing Bend-Redmond commuter traffic.
Petrosa, enriched with private amenities, including a pool, clubhouse, and abundant open space, is set to enhance the quality of life for its residents. The master plan has also reserved ten acres for a new elementary school, making this development a well-rounded and appealing opportunity for prospective investors.
Commercial General (CG)
Price for 16.1 Acres
Price for Smaller Lots
Contact Listing Broker
- Petrosa is a 179-Acre live/work/play community in NE Bend
- Located in an underserved, rapidly growing residential community
- Frontage on Butler Market and Deschutes Market Roads (11,300 AADT)
- 0.75-16.1 acres of Commercial General Land for sale in Petrosa
- Adjacent to 1,100-Unit Pahlisch Residential Development
- Developer and owner user opportunity