Class A Office Development
Shevlin Crossing is where history and progress meet. Bend’s newest Class A office project celebrates the region’s rich timber history with its cross laminated, mass timber design and environmentally friendly construction.
Located in desirable NorthWest Crossing on Bend’s Westside, Shevlin Crossing will be constructed in two phases. The first phase will consist of a two-story building comprised of 19,054 square feet and will break ground once sufficient pre-leasing has been achieved. The timing of the second phase will ultimately depend on leasing activity but could be constructed concurrently.
Bend’s Northwest Side
Commercial LImited (CL)
- Progressive and sustainable building design featuring mass timber construction
- Latest in sustainable building systems including state-of-the-art HVAC
- Large windows and glass roll up doors allowing for lots of natural light
- Flexible and efficient floor plans
- Excellent westside Bend location, close to Northwest Crossing shops and restaurants
- Large outdoor patio space in a park-like setting
- Covered employee bike parking plus additional customer bike parking area
- Generous onsite parking boasting a parking ratio of 4.87/1,000 SF
Shevlin Crossing Class A Office Development