Class A Office Development
Shevlin Crossing is where history and progress meet. Bend’s newest Class A office project celebrates the region’s rich timber history with its cross laminated, mass timber design and environmentally friendly construction. The progressive design will feature large windows, lots of natural light and efficient and versatile floor plans. The buildings will also include secure access and some of the latest in sustainable building systems such as highly efficient ventilation.
Located in desirable NorthWest Crossing on Bend’s west side, Shevlin Crossing will be constructed in two phases. The first phase consists of a two-story building comprised of 19,050 square feet and will welcome its first tenant this summer. Construction timing of the second phase, an approximately 26,000 square foot building, will ultimately depend on leasing activity.
The site, at the intersection of NW Crossing Drive and NW Shevlin Park Road, will include a large outdoor patio space and generous onsite parking boasting a parking ratio of 4.87:1,000. 12 covered employee bike spaces and a customer bike area will be built with Building A and nine covered employee bike spaces built with Building B. Electric vehicle charging stations will be available on the campus.
Bend’s Northwest Side
Commercial LImited (CL)
Building A Size
1st Floor | 2,690-9,034 RSF (Shell)
Building B Size
Approximately 2,000-26,000 RSF
- Progressive and sustainable building design featuring mass timber construction
- Latest in sustainable building systems including state-of-the-art HVAC
- Large windows and glass roll up doors allowing for lots of natural light
- Flexible and efficient floor plans
- Excellent westside Bend location, close to Northwest Crossing shops and restaurants
- Large outdoor patio space in a park-like setting
- Covered employee bike parking plus additional customer bike parking area
- Generous onsite parking boasting a parking ratio of 4.87/1,000 SF
Shevlin Crossing Class A Office Development