Our Sales Methodology: Perform.
Brokerage Sales Services
Compass Commercial seller representatives begin each project by carefully listening to your goals. We guide you through the current commercial real estate market to help you make informed decisions. Ultimately, we serve as trusted advisors, while creating solutions that achieve results. Reaching the right buyers Clients benefit from Compass Commercial’s extensive industry networks and deep rooted relationships throughout Central Oregon and beyond. Add to that the expertise of our in-house marketing team and your property is poised to make an impression that generates offers leading to a sale. Compass Commercial clients benefit from carefully crafted marketing solutions:
- High-quality flyers and brochures
- Targeted advertising
- Frequent press releases
- Unparalleled coverage and distinctive signage
- Local, regional and national multiple listings services
- Proprietary database of potential buyers
- Striking sales packages
- Social media marketing
Once we deliver a qualified buyer, we negotiate each client transaction with the highest integrity while diligently performing to achieve each client’s individual goals. How can we help? Contact us to list your property. (Links to contact form) Find a sales broker.
Whether your commercial real estate needs involve 1,000 square feet in office space, a 50,000 square foot industrial building, residential land for development or a landmark retail shopping center for investment, Compass Commercial has you covered. Compass Commercial clients benefit from:
- more access to commercial property throughout Central Oregon than any other firm
- superior knowledge of listings both on and off the market, through expanded industry networks
- unparalleled market knowledge
- meticulous negotiation expertise
- a little to no cost opportunity for buyers to get the best results
For more information on the process of having a broker represent you, or to find out the value of your property, see our consulting services, contact a member of our team or visit our blog for answers to frequently asked questions. We’re here to help you find the right property. Contact Us. Search Property for Sale(Link back to property sale search) Find Your Broker(Brokerage Team Gallery)
Creating solutions for your business is our business. Buying or selling a business? We provide solutions. Compass Commercial assists clients in successfully acquiring and selling their businesses. We work with businesses and opportunities throughout Oregon with an emphasis on the Central Oregon regions of Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver and La Pine. Whether you’re a book store owner in Portland looking to sell your business, or a hospitality worker seeking opportunities to open a Bed & Breakfast along the coast, we have solutions. Buyers seeking to live and work in Oregon come to us from all over the country. Business owners that are ready to move-on to another calling turn to Compass Commercial to help them transition seamlessly. For sellers, business sales services include:
- Business valuations to guide the process of determining a fair price when you’re ready to sell
- Strategies for upside potential and marketing your business opportunity to capitalize on them
- Promoting business opportunities through a vast network of potential buyers, targeting specific buyers as appropriate
For buyers, services include:
- Identification of potential opportunities from an extensive database of businesses for sale
- Negotiation of purchase terms and agreements
- Qualifying each opportunity to ensure business viability
Our business brokers work with bankers, CPAs and attorneys to safeguard every negotiation and uphold the legal standards of each business transaction.
- 6 Steps to Selling a Business
- 10 Things to Know When Buying a Business
- The Myth behind business sales
View our latest business listings:Businesses for Sale
Note: Not all available opportunities are listed online. Please consult with our business brokers, who often represent confidential listings.
Central Oregon thrives on entrepreneurial spirit
There’s a reason so many people strive to make a living in Central Oregon. The location offers a lifestyle like no other, with beautiful scenery, big open skies, mountains and every outdoor activity an adventure seeker can imagine. Community involvement and business growth are of paramount importance to the City of Bend and its surrounding regions. There are numerous business advocacy groups in Central Oregon as successful economic development in the region is critical to sustaining a healthy community. Visit www.bendforbusiness.com for more information and resources to help your business thrive.
Want to learn more about a business for sale? Considering selling a business? Contact an experienced Business Broker.