Graphic Design, Flyer and Booklet Design, Email Marketing, Ad Creation, Adobe Creative Cloud
Ellisse is part of the marketing team at Compass Commercial as a senior designer. She works closely with Compass Commercial brokers to develop high-quality marketing materials to promote their listings. Ellisse performs a variety of other tasks including website maintenance, ad design, social networking, data research, corporate headshots, property photography, planning of company events and meetings while also contributing to the development and monitoring of the corporate strategic marketing plan and budget.
Background & Experience
Since interning at Compass Commercial in 2008, Ellisse has honed her skills as a freelance graphic designer with a focus in vector graphics and creating logos for numerous local businesses. Recently, she worked with Eagle Crest Resort on branding clothing for their gift shop and designing menus for their cafe.
Ellisse also serves as the graphic designer for her church where she is responsible for the professional appearance of visual presentations, website graphics and advertising in the Bend Bulletin. Since rejoining Compass Commercial in 2013 as a Graphic Designer, Ellisse has taken on more responsibilies and developed a streamlined design process leading to her promotion in 2017 as a Senior Designer.
Her most recent full-time graphic design position was with Rocky Mountain Products where she designed sauce and meat product labels which were seen nationwide in supermarkets such as Fred Meyer, Wal-Mart and Rays Food Place. Ellisse returned to Compass Commercial in 2013 to join the marketing department as a graphic designer.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Minor in Business and Entrepreneurship
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Graduated in 2011, Magna Cum Laude
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Norma Seibert Printmaking Scholarship | 2009 – 2010 Awarded on artistic ability in printmaking
- Helen Plinkiewisch Art Scholarship | 2010-2011 Awarded on artistic ability
- Joined Compass Commercial in 2013 part-time
- Promoted to full-time Marketing and Administration in 2014
- Promoted to Senior Designer in 2017