Broker Project Manager
Graphic Design, Broker Marketing Strategy, Email Marketing, Ad Creation, Adobe Creative Cloud
Ellisse is the broker project manager in Compass Commercial’s marketing team. She works closely with Compass brokers to create marketing strategies for each listing and develops high-quality marketing materials from flyers to emails. Ellisse performs a variety of additional tasks including website maintenance, ad design, social networking, data research, corporate head shots, property photography, planning of company events and meetings while also contributing to the development and monitoring of the corporate strategic marketing plan and budget.
Background & Experience
Since interning at Compass Commercial in 2008, Ellisse attended Oregon State University receiving a BFA in Graphic Design then further honed her skills as a freelance designer creating logos for numerous local businesses. Prior to rejoining Compass Commercial in 2013 as a Graphic Designer, she worked with Eagle Crest Resort on branding clothing for their gift shop and designing menus and signage for their café. Ellisse also serves as the graphic designer for her church where she is responsible for the professional appearance of visual presentations, website graphics, social media and advertising in the Bend Bulletin.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Minor in Business and Entrepreneurship; Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, Magna Cum Laude
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Promoted to Broker Project Manager in 2019
- Promoted to Senior Designer in 2017
- Promoted to full-time Marketing and Administration in 2014
- Joined Compass Commercial in 2013 part-time
- Helen Plinkiewisch Art Scholarship | 2010-2011 Awarded on artistic ability
- Norma Seibert Printmaking Scholarship | 2009 – 2010 Awarded on artistic ability in printmaking