Senior Property Manager, Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Property Management, Commercial Leasing
Luke joined the company as a Property Manager in December 2013 and was promptly awarded Property Manager of the Year in 2014. Luke is professional, customer service driven and detail-oriented. He loves working with clients to yield great returns for property owners and tenants alike.
Background & Experience
Luke brings the expertise gained from his degree in business administration and minor in economics to each deal, aiding in finding clients opportunities to improve their ROI. Before working at Compass Commercial, Luke had over six years of property management experience, beginning his career serving as a property manager for Aladdin Properties in the residential sector.
Luke is a member of the Deschutes Children’s Foundation’s board of directors. He was elected in 2017 out of a desire to support the organization by helping families and children throughout Central Oregon. Luke enjoys knowing he is making a large impact in the community as the organization also helps other nonprofits.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Minor in Economics; Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Property Manager of the Year — 2014
- Joined Compass in Commercial — 2013
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)