Client Focused. Results Oriented.
Our mission statement: “Building relationships by exceeding client expectations.”
Compass Commercial as a team is guided by a set of client-focused core values that serve as the benchmark for standards and principles for every member of the company. Our values are client-driven; we continually demonstrate leadership, conduct business with integrity, foster expertise and excellence, nurture our network and collaborate as a team.
As our client, you’ll receive expert brokerage services in the leasing and sales of commercial real estate, including a full range of property types. Find the perfect retail space for lease in Bend, Oregon or surrounding areas. Lease an industrial space for manufacturing. Move into an office suite to suit your business. Identify the perfect time to list your commercial property or buildings for sale. Invest in multifamily property. Looking for a 1031 exchange property? We’ve got you covered.
Our brokers are ready to assist you, simply contact us with your questions and requirements.
THE COMPASS COMMERCIAL DIFFERENCE
With the largest team of commercial brokers in Central Oregon, we perform on average over 390 transactions annually.
"Compass Commercial is the most credible business we have dealt with, not just within the real estate industry, but in the Central Oregon business community as a whole."
"You took the time to fully understand our needs. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into making this transaction come together. I wholeheartedly recommend without hesitation that anyone who needs a commercial broker work with you. They won't be disappointed!"
"The fact that both parties came away from the process satisfied with the outcome is a powerful testament to [Compass Commercial’s] work."
"The members of the Board of Directors and I were so very pleased with the expertise and support we received from Jay Lyons and Compass Commercial during our recent acquisition of the Bend Community Center."
SALES: Buying or Selling?
Are you looking to list your commercial buildings for sale? Contact one of our brokers. Not sure if you should list your retail space for lease or if now is a good time to sell? We can advise you. By listening to your individual needs and understanding your specific challenges, we create solutions and present opportunities that meet objectives and exceed expectations. Each of our brokers are qualified with both education and expertise to help serve you and find the best fit for your needs.
Reaching the right buyers…
Is it the right time to sell? What are the market indicators? What’s the most effective strategy when selling your property? Simply listing your property isn’t enough. We’ll outline a targeted marketing plan to reach the right buyers for your property or portfolio.
- Extensive industry networks
- Deep-rooted relationships throughout Central Oregon and beyond
- Carefully crafted marketing strategies and creative solutions
- Regional and national listing sources
- Proprietary databases
- Distinctive signage
- Full-time marketing support staff
We know Central Oregon.
Whether your real estate needs involve purchasing a 100,000 square foot industrial building, residential land for a multifamily development, a landmark retail shopping center for investment or developing a 50,000 square foot office building, Compass Commercial’s unsurpassed market knowledge will help you find the right property.
- Superior knowledge of listings both on and off the market
- Expansive industry and in-house networks
- Meticulous negotiation expertise
- Comparative and financial analysis
- Consulting and support during the due diligence and feasibility phase
- Unparalleled market knowledge
Marketing to ideal tenants and creating efficiencies.
With integrated services to create efficiencies, we offer property owners a competitive edge:
- In-house Asset & Property Management
- Lease listing and Construction Services help streamline the process
- Careful evaluation of prospective tenants in consideration of your goals
- Emphasis on filling vacancies with solid credit tenants
- Targeted marketing to propel the leasing strategy
- Superior market knowledge
- Extensive relationships and team communication — we know which companies are in the market for new space, which leases are expiring soon and which buildings offer comparable space for more or less money.
Tenants … find your happy place.
Whether you’re in need of retail space for lease for your store, a manufacturer looking for industrial space, an entrepreneur relocating your tech firm or a national business searching for a prime location, we help clients of all sizes to secure long and short-term space to meet their needs. Evaluating each space with considerations such as:
- Current needs and potential future requirements
- Expansion or downsizing goals
- Leasing terms (rental rate, leasing period)
- Location, parking, pedestrian and traffic flow
Our tenant representatives will simplify the process of securing your winning space.
Our team of business sales experts are ready to aid in selling your business or to find the perfect business to suit your needs.Search Business Listings
Sell Your Business
Business owners of all trades turn to Compass Commercial for business sales expertise and consultation. We’ll evaluate your business to determine the ideal timing and optimum strategy to sell your business, aiding in the seamless transition to other ventures.
Business sales services include:
- Business valuations to guide the process of determining a fair price
- Strategies for upside potential and marketing your business
- Promoting business sales through a vast network of potential buyers with a targeted approach
Buy a Successful Business
Buyers seeking to live and work in Oregon come to us from all over the country looking for opportunities. Whatever your needs — our knowledge of viable business prospects is statewide, with an emphasis on the Central Oregon regions of Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver and La Pine.
Buyer services include:
- Identification of potential options from an extensive database of businesses for sale
- Negotiation of purchase terms and agreements
- Qualifying each opportunity to ensure business viability
Our business brokers work with bankers, CPAs and attorneys to safeguard every negotiation and uphold the legal standards of each business transaction.
Not all business opportunities are public information. Please consult with our business brokers, who often represent confidential listings.
Sometimes You Need a Little Guidance
Compass Commercial works closely with you to evaluate opportunities through feasibility studies, pro forma evaluations and other consulting services to ensure that your objectives are successfully accomplished.
Our commercial real estate consulting services create significant value and include:
- Customer/demographic research
- Opinion of value and market insights on all types of property including office, retail, industrial, multifamily residential, government, institutional, and land
- Market feasibility and analysis
- Pro forma development
- Business and Redevelopment strategy and support
- Branding and marketing strategies for complex, underutilized and distressed real estate assets
Our Consultants Provide Many Benefits
Our consultants will work with you to determine which research to perform to best serve your needs. After identifying your immediate goals, they’ll provide services to match to help you succeed.
We’re here to:
- Provide extensive research before you make a big decision
- Identify opportunities and assist in developing plans to capitalize on those opportunities
- Identify risks and avoid potential pitfalls
- Help survey complete property portfolios
- Provide general business consultation
- Reduce costs and increase operating efficiencies
- Assist in creating strategies for long-term growth
Clients from all sectors of the real estate community rely on our trusted advisory services
to help them make complex decisions with confidence.