Managing All Aspects of Financial Accounting, Tax Preparation
As CFO, Brian works closely with the Asset and Property Management department, property owners and tenants to maintain accounting information for all managed commercial properties. He has more than 26 years of financial accounting experience working with a variety of different business entities. He has high standards for ensuring all financial information will be accurate and received promptly.
Before joining Compass Commercial in 2016, Brian spent 20 years as chief financial officer/controller for a family accounting office in Jackson, Wyoming where he managed accounting operations for various types of business entities including technology companies, commercial and residential real estate firms, marinas, restaurants and rural airports. He also managed the accounting operations for a $15M student housing construction project.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minnesota State University-Mankato
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Awarded Shareholder — 2019
- Joined Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management — 2016
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)