Project Management, Project Supervision, and Project Estimating
Licensed in the State of Oregon– CCB# 188563
Carl brings 40 years of experience in the construction industry to his current position. He began his career framing houses, progressing to working with structural concrete and structural high walls. His career further evolved to include working on government contracts for military buildouts. His most recent work has been as a general construction operations manager.
Background & Experience
Before joining Compass Commercial, Carl worked with high producing companies in many areas of commercial construction, including a Utah $1 billion microchip facility, professional sports arenas and creating a flatwork concrete division at Jacobsen Construction. Carl spent four years in the supply side as a VP of Sales for Monroc, a division of U.S. Aggregates (top 10 aggregate producer in the U.S.).
- Utah Valley State College, Construction Management/Facility Maintenance
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial — 2018
- OSHA 10-Hour & 30-Hour Safety Training Certificate
- Construction Contractors Board (CCB)
- California General Contractors License formerly held for over 15 years