Partner, Marketing Manager
Marketing Strategy, Graphic Design, Branding, Project Management, Email Marketing, Ad Creation, Adobe Creative Cloud
As the Marketing Manager, Ellisse works closely with Compass brokers to create marketing strategies for each listing and develop high-quality marketing materials from flyers to offering memorandums. She maintains the Compass brand, designs all company collateral, manages the marketing CRM, oversees the marketing budget and handles all advertising. She brings her knowledge from her upbringing in Central Oregon to create better marketing materials for our clients.
Ellisse interned at Compass Commercial in 2008 and officially joined the company in 2013 after updating Eagle Crest’s branding clothing for their gift shop and designing menus and signage for their café. She gained more experience as a freelance designer creating logos for numerous local businesses.
In 2020, Ellisse took the pandemic as a time to retool Compass for the future. She updated the company branding beginning with the logos. This spurred into new designs for signage, letterhead, flyers and more. She was awarded the Founders Award in 2020 for her hard work, leadership, expertise, and innovation to grow the company’s image. In 2022, Ellisse became a partner in the firm.
Another less official title Ellisse has proudly claimed is the purveyor of fun stemming from her desire to keep the Compass culture alive and vibrant. She does this by planning company events, happy hours and the Annual Compass Appreciation Party.
Ellisse is an active member of the community. She is currently a 4-H Club leader of a home ec club, a member of the band at her church and a volunteer graphic designer for her church. In prior years, Ellisse has coached volleyball for Ridgeview High School and various volleyball clubs. Ellisse is an active member of the volleyball and beach volleyball community as well as the Bend Young Professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Minor in Business and Entrepreneurship; Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, Magna Cum Laude
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Awarded shareholder — 2022
- Compass Cares Award — 2021
- Founders Award — 2020
- Promoted to Marketing Manager — 2020
- Cascade Business News Accomplished Under 40 — 2020
- Promoted to Broker Project Manager — 2019
- Promoted to Senior Designer — 2017
- Promoted to full-time Graphic Designer — 2014
- Joined Compass Commercial part-time — 2013
- Helen Plinkiewisch Art Scholarship — 2010
- Norma Seibert Printmaking Scholarship — 2009