Commercial Leasing & Sales, Property Management
Licensed in the State of Oregon
As a broker at Compass Commercial, Luke works with clients to buy, sell and lease commercial property. He transitioned to brokerage full-time in 2021 after eight years as a Property Manager with the Asset & Property Management division, where he was promptly awarded Property Manager of the Year in 2014. The relationships he formed with owners and tenants during his time as a property manager have allowed him to grow his business as a commercial broker.
Before working at Compass Commercial, Luke had over six years of property management experience, beginning his career as a property manager for Aladdin Properties in the residential sector. He brings the expertise gained from his degree in business administration and minor in economics to each deal, aiding in finding clients opportunities to improve their ROI.
Luke is professional, customer service driven and detail-oriented. He loves working with clients to yield great returns for property owners and tenants alike. He is currently a CCIM designee candidate.
Community Involvement & Interests
Luke is the Deschutes Children’s Foundation’s board president, a nonprofit that provides space and support to help children and families thrive. He was elected in 2017 to serve on the board, and in 2021, he became board president. Luke enjoys knowing he is making a large impact in the community as the organization also helps other nonprofits.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Minor in Economics; Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Transitioned to Brokerage — 2021
- 2020 Excellence Award for Top Performing Property Manager — 2020
- Cascade Business News Accomplished Under 40 — 2018
- Property Manager of the Year — 2014
- Joined Compass in Commercial — 2013
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Commercial Group of Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR)
Wildhorse Harley Davidson