Commercial Leasing & Sales, Property Management
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Luke joined the company as a Property Manager in December 2013 and was promptly awarded Property Manager of the Year in 2014. In 2021, he transitioned full time over to brokerage. Luke is professional, customer service driven and detail-oriented. He loves working with clients to yield great returns for property owners and tenants alike.
Background & Experience
Luke brings the expertise gained from his degree in business administration and minor in economics to each deal, aiding in finding clients opportunities to improve their ROI. Before working at Compass Commercial, Luke had over six years of property management experience, beginning his career serving as a property manager for Aladdin Properties in the residential sector.
Luke is the Deschutes Children’s Foundation’s board president, a nonprofit that provides space and support to help children and families thrive. He was elected in 2017 to serve on the board out of a desire to support the organization throughout Central Oregon. In 2021, he was appointed as the board president. Luke enjoys knowing he is making a large impact in the community as the organization also helps other nonprofits.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Minor in Economics; Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Transitioned to Brokerage — 2021
- 2020 Excellence Award for Top Performing Property Manager — 2020
- Cascade Business News Accomplished Under 40 — 2018
- Property Manager of the Year — 2014
- Joined Compass in Commercial — 2013
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Commercial Group of Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR)
Wildhorse Harley Davidson