Russ Monroe, CSM
VP of Asset & Property Management
Class A Retail, Shopping Centers, Owner and Client Relations
As the Vice President of Asset and Property Management, Russ Monroe oversees the department to ensure owners and tenants receive quality asset and property management services. He maintains a “make it happen” approach to challenges to deliver results.
Russ joined Compass Commercial in 2022. Before joining Compass Commercial, he built the property management department at Capstone Advisors in Carlsbad, California. With more than a decade of experience in commercial property management, specializing in Class A retail and shopping centers, he has successfully managed 4.5 million square feet of commercial property with a total market value of $750 million.
Russ is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and holds a Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) designation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of California, Santa Barbara
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial – 2022
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)