ELEVATING THE LEVEL OF SERVICE IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Compass Commercial delivers world-class real estate services in Central Oregon.
Headquartered in Bend, Compass Commercial Real Estate Services provides solutions in brokerage, asset and property management, construction services and business sales. We offer transactional services in the leasing and sales of a full range of property types including office, retail, industrial, land and multifamily investments. We connect tenants and property owners, buyers and sellers of commercial real estate throughout Central Oregon and beyond.
Compass Commercial is Oregon’s third largest independently owned commercial real estate firm and the largest brokerage firm outside the Portland Metro Area.
Our client projects span a diversity of industries and business sectors with requirements just as varied, but in every scenario, we are committed to providing excellent service and delivering successful results for our clients.
Compass Commercial By The Numbers.
In 1996, Compass Commercial’s founding partners shared a vision — to raise the level of service in Central Oregon’s commercial real estate industry. They focused on performing for clients with a standard of excellence as the measure for every service provided.
With a mission to build meaningful client relationships by focusing on customer needs and performing beyond expectations as the foundation for Compass Commercial, the collective expertise of our advisors and staff who thrive in a collaborative environment became the cement.
Today, our team shares this original vision with an innate willingness to provide an extraordinary level of service. This was our founding principle and it remains at the heart of why we do what we do today.
Clients are the heart of our business.
Our relevance as a commercial real estate firm depends exclusively on the success of our clients. Compass Commercial’s client focused core values reflect this and serve as the benchmark for standards and principles for every member of our team.
The needs of our clients always come first.
We are industry leaders dedicated to providing world class real estate solutions while demonstrating civic leadership through service and contributions to our community.
We consistently build trust between our company, clients and community. Our team is comprised of the most ethical and dedicated professionals in their field.
Our numerous professional accreditations reflect decades of collective experience and industry knowledge.
Our network of meaningful relationships is what drives our business success.
We are a collaborative team of brokers and property managers supported by a dedicated professional staff.
As a private company owned and invested in by shareholders, Compass Commercial’s culture is deeply committed to nurturing its team. That means creating a supportive environment that fosters opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- We invest in building our team with people who share a personal commitment to excellence —people who demonstrate integrity and determination at every level.
- An open door policy (very few members of our team even have doors) encourages the sharing of information and ideas at all levels of the company.
- Supporting and encouraging participation in non-profits, civic organizations and events that build community is important to every member of our team.
- We share respect for different opinions, respect for each other and respect for ourselves. It is our duty to provide opportunities to help expand our industry knowledge and we offer a supportive environment that encourages continuing education.
- We work hard, but we also like to play. We live in Central Oregon after all. It’s a virtual playground here.
Compass Commercial Real Estate Services is broker owned and managed by a senior team that alternates corporate officer responsibilities. Each member of our team brings his or her own strengths, insights and experience to the company board.
Together, the board monitors the market, sets corporate goals and offers leadership and mentorship to brokers and staff. Team members become shareholders based on experience, production, leadership, desire to serve and tenure within the company.
Living and working in an environment that fosters sense of community and celebrates the Central Oregon lifestyle makes for a tangible energy among our dynamic team. Our company and each member of our organization is passionately involved in giving back to help our community thrive.
Through individual commitments to community boards, civic contributions and non-profit support, our team actively gives back through commitments of time, service and financial support. As a company, we contribute time in service and have a committment to financially support Bethlehem Inn and Shepherd’s House Ministries. We also financially support and donate gifts before Christmas to Bless a Nest Central Oregon Sparrow Clubs.
Our social responsibility includes supporting initiatives that contribute to the vitality, sustainability and future growth in Central Oregon. We are proud to have been a supporter of OSU-Cascades’ “4 Central Oregon” a campaign to bring OSU, the four year university to our community.
Team members of Compass Commercial serve on a variety of community boards and committees, a few include Bend Economic Development Association Board (BEDAB), the Bend Chamber and the Economic Development of Central Oregon (EDCO). Some of our team members are participants in various Rotary Clubs and contribute to a long list of civic and community organizations as well as local charities, from the Humane Society of Central Oregon to Mount Bachelor Sports and Education Foundation. A full list of nonprofit, local, real estate and leadership organizations is below.
- Shepherd’s House
- Bethlehem Inn
- Deschutes Children’s Foundation
- Mount Bachelor Sports and Education Foundation
- Humane Society of Central Oregon
- Sparrow Clubs
- United Way of Deschutes County
- Teen Challenge
- Foundry Church
- Eagle’s Wings Youth Camp in Latvia
- Bend Surgery Center Foundation
- Central Oregon Veterans Outreach
- Habitat for Humanity
- Building a Better Bend
- City Club of Central Oregon
- 100 Men Who Care of Central Oregon
- St. Francis Church — Health Ministry, Grief Recovery Institute, Arts & Environment and Choir Ministries
- Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center
- UGB Advisory Committee
- Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
- Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Sisters Chamber of Commerce
- Redmond Chamber of Commerce
- City of Bend
- City of Bend Budget Committee
- City of Bend Affordable Housing Committee
- Bend Economic Development Advisory Board
- US Bank National Association for Central & Eastern Oregon
- US Forest Service, Adopt a Trail
- Central Oregon Association of Realtors
- CCIM Institute — Board of Directors
“Our community has given us so much… it’s our privilege and obligation to give back.”
— Howard Friedman, CCIM, Principal Broker, Compass Commercial