Licensed in the State of Oregon
Office, Industrial, Retail, and Land Leasing and Sales
Kristie comes to Compass Commercial with a proven track record as a business development professional. She has spent the last two years in residential real estate in Central Oregon and has demonstrated a high level of client-focused service, learning from the client about his or her needs for success in their business. To strengthen her understanding of the commercial real estate industry, she has partnered with Pat Kesgard, CCIM.
Background & Experience
Kristie’s adept background in sales and business to business and direct to consumer relationships will provide clients with sound council as they work to find individualized commercial real estate spaces. She cultivates relationships through consultative selling, learning from her client, then finding the perfect solution. Kristie’s experience in management positions provides a perspective to oversee each transaction with excellence.
Having moved to Bend in 2015, Kristie became active in the real estate community, and serves on the selection committee for Building a Better Central Oregon and on the PR committee for COAR. She’s also a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, California State University, San Bernadino
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Joined Compass Commercial — 2019
- Regional Business Director Award-Pasadena District — 2003
- Women’s Health Care Award-Rookie of the Year — 2002
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR)
- Women’s Council of Realtors