Property Manager, Broker
Tenant and Client Relations, Commercial Property Maintenance
Licensed in the State of Oregon
As a property manager, John works directly with owners to maximize the value of their asset. He coordinates with other property managers and the maintenance team to schedule routine maintenance for managed properties. He previously worked as a maintenance technician performing operational maintenance and repairs on managed commercial properties throughout Central Oregon. This experience allowed him to familiarize himself with Compass Commercial’s managed properties and their owners.
Background & Experience
John comes from a background in construction and customer service. With over 5 years of experience in residential and restorative construction, he is well versed in the complexities of small and large scale tenant improvements. After working for the City of Redmond, he gained an understanding of building codes, liens and city and county ordinances. John serves as an Executive Officer in the Oregon Army National Guard, in charge of commanding 48 soldiers while preparing and executing all training requirements.
- Bachelor of Science, General Studies, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID
Accomplishments & Accolades
- Promoted to Property Manager — 2021
- Promoted to Lease Analyst — 2021
- Joined Compass Commercial — 2020
- Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)