BEND, OR, February 4, 2016 — Compass Commercial Real Estate Services is pleased to announce Erich Schultz, SIOR was awarded 2015 Top Producer status based on his total production throughout the year. In addition, the company last week announced the appointment of Pat Kesgard, CCIM as incoming president at the company’s annual meeting and awards ceremony.
Schultz has been a consistent high performer earning Compass Commercial’s Top Producer Award in 2007, 2011, 2012 and 2014. In 2015, Schultz participated in several notable transactions, including the sale of 1133 NW Wall Street for $8,000,000; the sale of 20870 Redside Court for $4,500,000, and the sale of 760 NW York Drive in Northwest Crossing for an undisclosed value.
Kesgard joined Compass Commercial in 2011 and became a shareholder of the company in 2014 at which time he was elected to serve two-years as Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Additional awards presented to brokers for 2015 achievements included:
- 2015 Largest Sale Transaction awarded to Ron Ross, CCIM, Erich Schultz, SIOR, Jay Lyons, CCIM and Terry O’Neil, Broker for representing the investment sale of 1133 Wall Street in Bend for $8,000,000.
- 2015 Largest Lease Transaction awarded to Peter May, CCIM and Russell Huntamer, CCIM (representing both the lessor and lessee), and Gardner Williams, SIOR and Bruce Kemp, CCIM for representing the lessee in the long term lease of a 44,000 square foot industrial property located at 63065 18th Street in Bend.
Monthly Top Producers throughout the year were announced as follows:
- Erich Schultz, SIOR – January, February, March, November
- Ron Ross, CCIM – April
- Peter May, CCIM – May, June
- Pat Kesgard, CCIM – July, September, October
- Terry O’Neil, Broker – August
- Robert Raimondi, CCIM – December
In addition to Kesgard’s appointment as president, the company announced partner members elected to serve three-year terms as corporate officers as follows:
- Erich Schultz, SIOR – Vice President of Sales
- John Keba, CPM®, ARM® – Vice President of Asset & Property Management and Vice President of Finance
- Howard Friedman, CCIM – Principal Broker, Vice President of Market Research
- Lupita Wesseler – Vice President of Operations
- Krista Polvi, CPM – Corporate Secretary
About Compass Commercial Real Estate Services
With integrated services in brokerage sales, leasing, asset and property management and construction services, Compass Commercial helps buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants achieve their unique commercial real estate goals. Today, the company celebrates 20 years of serving clients in Central Oregon, continuing a tradition of excellent client service and superior market intelligence. The team’s collective industry expertise includes Central Oregon’s only two Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR®) designees, 11 Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM), 3 Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designees and the distinguished Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management. Learn more at www.compasscommercial.com. Follow us on Twitter @CompassCom.