(BEND, OR) — The partners of Compass Commercial Real Estate Services are pleased to announce the company’s board officers for 2014. Howard Friedman, CCIM will serve as company president, overseeing day-to-day operations. Patrick Kesgard, CCIM has been named a new partner in the organization and will serve as vice president of Sales and
Gardner Williams, SIOR has been named principal broker for the year and Erich Schultz, SIOR continues in his role as vice president of Finance.
Bruce Kemp, CCIM will serve as editor of Compass Points, the company’s quarterly newsletter which analyzes the commercial real estate market in Central Oregon.
The rest of the board is filled as follows:
• John Keba, CPM®, ARM®, partner, vice president of Asset & Property Management
• Darren Powderly, CCIM, partner, assisting manager of Sales and Marketing.
• Lupita Wesseler, partner, vice president of Broker Services.
• Steve Toomey, CCIM, partner
• Kemp and Kesgard will also serve as vice presidents of Special Projects.