Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management
More than maintaining buildings, we optimize and protect our clients’ real estate investments. We create optimal opportunities to improve the net operating income of your asset and effectively increase its value.
We address your individual needs to not only optimize, but protect your real estate investments. Today’s commercial properties are complex assets and we are a trusted partner — remaining accountable and accessible to our clients every day, all year long.
Numbers Speak Volumes
Compass Commercial Asset & Property Management is entrusted with more commercial real estate investments than any other firm in Central Oregon. The bottom line is: Entrusting your property to us means peace of mind for you.
"Professional service with a personal touch. We feel safe and secure!"
"Paul Weaver...has taken away all of the headaches involved in property management that I previously tried to do myself."
"[Compass Commercial’s] character and integrity is of the utmost importance in their daily operation. This is clear in how they do business and is unquestionable."
“The whole Compass team go far to add value to our investment property. We could not be happier, or more secure having Compass as our property manager.”
"[Compass Commercial is] thorough, accurate and create positive relations with tenants. I should have used them as the building’s manager years ago."
Have confidence that your assets will produce results for years to come.
Asset Managers support clients’ long-term business goals throughout the unique legacy of each property, providing marketing and leasing strategies and much more.
Your assigned asset manager works with you to understand your investment goals and help maximize the value of your property for the short- and long-term.
Our asset management services offer peace of mind by:
- Analyzing your investment and its position in the marketplace to create a strategy for long-term success
- Working with you to develop a long-term (or 3-year based on info sheet) business plan for the property — including hold/sell/development recommendations
- Advising and consulting with construction and architects in the design and buildout of vacant space or tenant improvements
- Aligning with your brokerage team to evaluate investment sale proposals
- Offering consulting to evaluate the viability of prospective tenants
- Working with property accounting staff in preparing entity financials for presentation to designated ownership tax professional
- Coordinating lease execution and document distribution
Higher Rents. Lower costs. Increased Value.
Our client’s properties consistently retain high occupancy due to the quality of our experienced commercial property management team, regular communication with existing tenants and creative marketing efforts to attract new tenants. We help owners by:
- Managing risk of assets and property through thorough planning
- Developing and administering a leasing strategy, including leases, renewals and marketing
- Management of maintenance and services, including requests, vendor bids, inspections, common area maintenance, and more
- Providing comprehensive accounting services and financial reporting, including preparation of real property tax appeals, approval of bills, detailed monthly cash-flow statements
- Administering leases and renewals
- Overseeing all property administration, including legal-related matters, collection of rent, monthly statements, lease abstracts and other data for efficiency, annual CAMs, and more
Our Commercial Property Management Team’s experience includes:
- Highly trained and responsive Certified Property Managers (CPM®)
- Real estate professionals
- Dedicated accounting administration
- Lease administration support
Learn more about what our Bend, Oregon based Asset & Property Management team can offer you!
Our Bend based Compass Commercial Property Management team is here to help keep you — our valued tenants — happy. Our regional property management team proactively maintains properties and tenant relationships in the field to provide superior management services.
- 24/7 access to property managers
- Tenant Portal — Pay rent & submit maintenance requests online
- Corporate services
- Carefully vetted service vendors
- Building repairs, maintenance and improvements
- Excellent communication and notification
- Lease administration/renewals
- Consulting, valuation and advisors
Beyond Industry Standards
AMO® accreditation is the only award given to real estate management firms that demonstrate to clients their ability to go beyond industry standards by proactively working to set them. This includes exhibiting a high level of performance, experience, stability and financial accountability while having at least one Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) in an executive position. Compass Commercial Real Estate Services counts three CPM® designees among its Asset & Property Management team.
IREM® & Compass Commercial
IREM® maintains the stringent AMO® accreditation standards by reviewing accredited firms every three years. In addition, AMO® firms must abide by a strictly enforced rigorous Code of Professional Ethics. The AMO® accreditation places Compass Commercial Real Estate Services among an elite group of 28 Oregon based property management companies — out of more than 270 IREM® member firms in the state and only 550 elite firms worldwide and the only property management firm in Central Oregon with such a distinction.