For the third year in a row, partner Dan Kemp took home the title of the Top Producer at Compass Commercial’s Annual Company Meeting in February. Kemp has consistently been one of the company’s key contributors. Over the last three years, he has closed a total of 141 deals with a total transaction value of $138,282,101.
“I am grateful to be a part of a company that was founded over 20 years ago with the intent to bring a higher level of commercial brokerage to the Bend marketplace. Having had some of the best mentors in the business in a company with a great reputation in the Central Oregon area has certainly laid the foundation,” stated Kemp. “Since joining the company over eight years ago I have been extremely fortunate to develop several long-term client relationships that have been a huge contribution to my overall success.”
2019 was a year of triumph for Kemp. He produced over $50,000,000 throughout the year in commercial sales, leases and business sales, thus winning him the title of top producer. Continuing to rise to the top of his field, he became a partner in the spring of 2019 and soon after obtained his CCIM designation. Dan was also recently elected to serve as the Vice President of Compass Commercial overseeing the sales and marketing efforts of the company.
President and broker Jay Lyons commented, “Dan is a leader in our industry and an invaluable member of Compass Commercial both as a broker and a partner. His work ethic is second to none and that’s evident in his production this past year. Dan is very deserving of all the success that comes his way.”
Kemp has formed a tradition of paying tribute to those who aid in his success. Brokers Peter May and Adam Bledsoe, along with his wife and assistant Kristin Kemp, were thanked and honored at the annual meeting.
Additional brokers to receive awards for their hard work and contributions to Compass include:
- Largest Sale Transaction of the Year: Russell Huntamer, Pat Kesgard, Kristie Schmitt and Tom Standish – for the sale of Albertsons anchored by Wagner Mall and Pinebrook Plaza
- Largest Lease Transaction of the Year: Joel Thomas and Ron Ross – for the lease of Derfler Properties LLC to Silicon Power
- Best Team Collaboration: Terry O’Neil, Adam Bledsoe and Graham Dent
- 2019 Outstanding Performance Award: Terry O’Neil
- 2019 Most Improved: Russell Huntamer
- Compass Cares Award: Howard Friedman – for his exemplary service to the community
- Founders Award: Ron Ross – For providing outstanding customer service while exhibiting the company’s core values.
- Partnership Service to Compass Commercial: Gardner Williams – for 19 years of service as a partner in the firm